Internal Auditor Training
4C’s “Internal Quality auditor’s training of “ISO” course will provide participants with a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO series of standards and how the requirements impact the day-to-day operations of organizations. Participants will also understand the importance of the process approach to ISO. An experienced instructor will explain the clauses of ISO standard, providing a base for understanding the ISO Standard. Most importantly, participants will understand how their work impacts the management system and customer satisfaction. Internal auditor’s training will also include
- Identification of the key personnel for the ISO Auditors’ Training.
- Conducting ISO Auditors’ Training (Class room training) for a selected group of employees by Qualified Auditor.
- On the Job Internal auditor training through presence in the Internal Audit conducted in the Company.
Training for- How to identify the Non-conformity with reference to objective evidence, how to write the Non-conformity & preparation of the Internal audit report including why-why analysis & appropriate corrective & preventive action & closure of the Non-conformity.
- Clause wise training for internal auditors
- Actual cross function internal audit
- Writing audit reports/ NC and corrective-preventive actions based on actual audit